Sales Manager – NEW
Are You Ready to REV UP your career? Gore Motors Honda is a family owned dealership located in Thunder Bay ON. We are looking to immediately add a qualified AUTOMOTIVE SALES MANAGER to our growing team. We offer an exceptional pay plan along with a comprehensive benefits plan, and ongoing training and management support. Gore Motors is a dealership that is customer focused with growth in mind in 2019.
If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment, If you are driven, and seeking an exciting opportunity with great earning potential – Apply today!
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
* Meet monthly forecast for sales volume and sufficient gross to meet profit objectives.
* Create and organize all sales activities for the Sales department.
* Establish a positive relationship with customers.
* Maintain vehicle inventory and days’ supply.
* Ensure that salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts,
including rebates and incentives.
* Work with the General Manager to forecast monthly sales and expenses.
* Enthusiastically assist sales people in customer interactions.
* Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
* Supervise sales associates to ensure individual and departmental sales quotas are met.
* Assist the Finance and Insurance department staff to develop and coordinate best practices for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
* Assist sales associates in closing sales as needed.
* Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the company’s values in all interactions with
customers, co-workers and vendors.
* Other duties may be assigned by management.
Requirements (include but are not limited to):
* Two or more years of previous experience in Automotive Sales Management.
* Proficient at operating a personal computer including email, Microsoft Office, Excel & Word.
* Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
* A desire to work in a commissioned, performance-based, environment.
* Valid driver license with a good driving record.
* Great attitude with high-energy personality.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Professional appearance and work ethic.
* Must possess an Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council license. (OMVIC)
* Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
* Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
We will consider assisting the right candidate if it is necessary to relocate.
Now might be the time for you to accelerate your career and team up with one of the Best Brands in the World. Apply today or refer a qualified friend in confidence to Gore Motors Honda.
SUBMIT Resume using the form below, OR APPLY on Indeed.